Sunday, May 23, 2010

SOON.

For your information , I'm gonna move to Kampar soon :c
Sad case ..
There're so many things to worry .


1. IDK how to use a washing machine .
2. I have to sweep & mop the floor myself .
3. IDK how to cook rice ! LOL
etc etc ...
The conclusion : I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING BY MYSELF !
It's killing me ..
Because I'm a lazy buggie . :c
IDK how to take care myself as Baby said .
I will gastric anytime .
( I mean before / after eating OR sleeping OR whatever I'm doing )
SO I think Baby is going to worry me MORE than now .
Haha .
Even though I'm at home , he'll also worry me like there's nobody take care-ing me .
He loves to popek me if I late sleep , didn't take my meal or I just ate a lil bit .
I know he loves me ! (:
He cares me loads !
Love you Baby .


I'm going to my orientation on 25th of May .
Guess it's just a tiring activity .
Awwww .
I wish I could skip it .
I hate lame activities in hot weather & lotsa strangers as well !


Btw , I still have some friends there .
But then most of them were BOYS !
Baby , don't worry .
I wont be close with them kay ?
Promised .
I'm yours , always & forever .




WenXian & YuQing !!
Remember find me yamcha when free yaa !! ;p


Oh yea , I'm tired of changing my font colors into other colors .
Cause there're NOT SO MUCH colors for me to change everytime .
So , just read my articles without colorful fonts :DD


Alright , stop here.




Night world . xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment