Sunday, May 16, 2010

BOOO !

For your information , finally I got my Canon Ixus 130 .
雖然不是很geng的camera
But it's enough for me (:
Bwahahahaha
Too bad 130 don't have red color .
Awww , I always wanted a red camera ! :c

Skip .

15th of May
Went Sunway again . F = = ..
是因為在家太無聊了才會去的
哈哈哈
So , 那天只是隨便穿穿
我知道我很肥 ):

Brunch @ Sakae Sushi ! *Loves*




After brunch , Shopping time ! LOL
Listed out all the things I want ..
& finally I get what I want .
Grey color's leggings from Cotton On
Flat pumps from Kid's Cotton On ! ( Laugh-Out-Loud )
我的腳真的是小到 zzz
我的converse也是買Junior size de !! 2號
而且還有點松耶
很討厭的啦
要買美美的鞋很辛苦的
羨慕那些5號的腳咯
剛剛好的size ):
Hais ..
然後買了黏假睫毛的glue
睫毛的夾子
還有厚 本來我要去買背心的
哪裡知道 沒有我要的 :c


After bought this & that ,
Redbox !! WOOTS
Syok dao ~~~~~~ ;p



After Redbox , Popeye's for kaka time !
Cam-whoring there LOL .



Love this effect XD


Mama came & fetch us at 7pm .
Went to dabao grandma's dinner .
& I drove back (:


I'm a pro driver ! LMAO .
Okay la . Not pro but my skills improved liaw kay ?
& I'm driving in Selangor's busy road .
SO , 請你們要佩服我
hahahahaha
開玩笑啦

懶惰寫liaw
Byeeeee .


Oh yea , wanna say thank you to Miss.WenXian a.k.a sotsalt .
You listened to me when I'm saddd !!!
Maybe 你覺得你說的東西沒甚麼
But 有幫到我咯
很謝謝你
& & & 
很期待聽到你所謂 bass 的聲音
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
很喜歡你咯我 x)


p.s : Gonna start my University life very soon . Hope everything go smooth !
p.p.s : Want dye my hair or not ? Need some advices ): ( My white hairs is too much liaw )




woyaojinnagexuehui ):

No comments:

Post a Comment