Sunday, October 4, 2009

Karaokae & Badminton (:


the ori me x)
What a sunny day ! hahaha
Okays
Friday ; wanyin's house
her house is really nice !
lols
I love her house !!!
especially the Karaokae Room !
Bwahahahaha
I sang , the very first time in front of someone = = .
the sims 2 ; my dream house
Created a man & a woman ; Hubby & I
haha will continue next time .
I haven't finish my house design !!
GRRRRRRR
Today ; Badminton Day
Ahaaaaa ! The very first time .
Played badminton with my buddies
such a long time I didn't play badminton .
Hmmmph
The conclusion is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE BADMINTON !!!
heeeeee
Hubby want me to play more for my health (:
So sweet huh x)
Nahhhh " TAKE A JOKE " ;p'
Okays , stop here .
Just a short post to tell my lil stories .
Do miss me . xoxo *

No comments:

Post a Comment