Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A post without any picts .
This morning , xian phoned me .
Told me that my hubby injured serously .
I was just lost my soul before I meet him .
I cried & told my aunt , she shocked & so nervous bout why I'm crying .
She fetched me to school immediately .
THANKS (:
When I reached , I just rushed to 3B6 .
Saw his shirt was full with his blood ..
I cried & nearly faint @@ .
He told me that he's okay , don't worry ..
I just can't control myself !
Keep crying . zzzz
After that his parents came to school .
His mum said : 你看 吓到嘉加了
x) so funny huh .
Then they went to dicipline room .
Thanks xian & jiali & wanyin (:
I followed him to clinic after that .
His dad said : 应该要他赔医药费的 你看嘉加心灵受创伤 x)
Lols !! hahahaha
After X-ray , his grandma house then .
He slept for an hour or more . & I was just playing game .
Around 6 something , his parents fetched me back (:
Thankssss uncle & auntie ~









Okays .
Someone scolded me at my cbox .
The one who named XXX
Hmmmph , I hiao ?
Hahahahahahaha
sorry I don't really think so .
& I knew who you are (:
Want me to write out your name ?
Yeong Li Hong .
Sorry that I don't know who are you .
The lil unknown in Jit Sin . LOLS
Yay , you know me for sure .
Cause I'm not same as you .
The pity & nameless bitch .
Okays , stop here .
Perhaps going to lock my blog or not .

No comments:

Post a Comment