Sunday, October 18, 2009

Re-updated (:




Heyy peeps
this is my re-update (:


Thursday night ; argue
somebody told me something .
I'm so angry but nothing i could do .
Not my fault but he cold with me ?
Hmmph ...
I don't know what to do at the moment .. ):
But that night me & xx & xx did something very very crazy !!
OMFG x)
Its really laugh-my-ass-off !
I'm tired but last we knew the real attitude from xx (:
totally spies <3
Thanks xx & xx ,
luckily still have you 2 to cheer me up !
Especially the red font one x)
You're godamn funny !!
ily (:




Friday night ; cold
kinda sad ):
I nearly cry out when going to my dinner TwT
I just wanna kill myself at the moment @@ ..
Thanks my friends who comfort me (:









Saturday ; jusco & party
We're okay in the morning <3
I went my grandma house & hubby told me that he'll overnight at his friend's house cause the house warming party .
The house nearby wy's house .
I planned to find her but .. lols
Something happened on afternoon
( not about him )
Quite sad & angry .
lols lols lols
I don't want to bs you kay ? Please .
About 5 something we reached jusco .
3 of us ( daddy , mummy & I ) waited for so long @@
haha ! my dad laughed on his pattern x)
Then Then Then .
Hot back as last time ! weeeee *
He said sorry <3333






Sunday ; jusco again !
My aunt wanted to go so ~ I sure follow wert x)
Met up with him for 30 minutes of his break .
He's so funny lahh !
Oh yea ~ Hubby thanks for the mickey cap ;p
I love it so much
Took some photos
Post up when re-upate .




Okays . Stop here .
Heee (:
Finally i hurai it !


I Love You ; The simple yet powerful sentence (:

No comments:

Post a Comment