Thursday, October 15, 2009

yea ?

Hiao lo this pose
But i LOVE it anyway (:
Today ; sushi day .
Yichin , Khoonwei , Zhenyi & I stayed at class during recess time
I sms my aunt that time .
LOLS .
MR.GOAY passed by our class after 1 second I put my handphone into my pocket !
OH MY GOD !
The moment was like OO"
I sat & used my bag to cover my face .
Ah Goay just asked me to cut my hair when spm @@ ..
So good huh ?!
I thought my hair is going to say buhbye to me .
LUCKILY .. -.-
We talked in the class till we forgot the time
lols.
The Physics teacher came in .
Our face were @@ ?? then zzz
We went out from class quietly 2 by 2
If 6 of us sekali gus go out sure ... = =
Okays . We called the taxi came at 11.40 a.m
BUT THE TAXI UNCLE CAME AT 1.30p.m
LOLS
So many excuses when we asked him why so late la .
Reached there at 1.40p.m
started to eat lots
Cause we're damn hungry !
Yichin ; 10 plates
Rying ; 8 plates
Khoonwei ; 8 plates
Reen ; 9 plates
Zhenyi ; 7 plates
JiaJia ; 8 plates
TOTAL = 50 plates
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
Next time i'll eat more than 8 plates !
Thanks Brother Junkai fetched us back to hostel !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I Love Sushi (:
p.s : I'm not your puppet anymore ! & you're my puppet soon (:
p.p.s : Hey you ! I hate you seriously , madly , crazily , deeply from my heart !

No comments:

Post a Comment