Monday, October 12, 2009

Queensbay (:

I love this so much x)
Haaaaaa
Jiancong fetched us to Queensbay
& he back -.-
SO GOOD HUH ? haha
kays . let the photos speak (:
Chiawen's testing her shoes .
Chiawen's testing her clothes .
Seemin & I just busy snapping ourselves ;p
MY SOLO ! bwahahaha
I like this too . Damn sweet x)
We went for lunch after that ; Kim Gary
Am I serious ? lols
The number of our table . 88 ! my beloved number !
Ewwww . This is so sweet -,- ... ( i hate it )
Red pepper flavour french fries (:
Seemin's
Mine
Chiawen's
After that we headed to Moris .
Seemin was so busy for testing her skinny jeans
Chiawen busy helping her for her size x)
I was busy for snapping myself ! LOLS
ZHO-SIAO
Next ; myself x)
Kays . don't know why , i love this much !!
Group photo !
Me again !!
We headed to J.CO about 6 something
Then waited until 8 something .
Jiancong reached Queens & fetched us back to our home !
He's good !! omg .
Seemin , don't let him go away !!!
hold him tight x)
Last , end up my post with our group photo !

No comments:

Post a Comment