Friday, October 23, 2009



Mickey mouse capp from the lover x)




Hmmph , let's talk about my story (:


Yesterday , we went for library !


woohooo !


The very first time I went to the perpustakaan awam with friendss


Thanks for the driver !


Tahhh-daaaaaa


The most hardworking girl x)


Foo-Swee-Ying




Doing addmaths + sms + listening to FM




Miss Ng-Khoon-Wei & Miss Peh-Yi-Chin


Bwahahahahahahaha

After that , back to hostel .


Waited for Reen's dad .


But Inn phoned Reen ,


she fetched us to jusco then !!!


I'm so excited cause my lover was over there ~


Eat again !! lols .


Back to Inn's house then .


Asked Inn to phone the agent .


I need someone to force me ,


if not my undang test will be 无期限搁置 !


Study for few hours ; 500 questions .


I was really tired . @@


Finished the 500 questions , SLEEP!






Today ; undang test


I woke up early in the morning .


Then waited for the agent .




Then Then , Reached the undang test centre .


I used the first computer to have the test .


HMMMMMPHH .


Godamn . I'm really nervous ><


I was so so so scare while my mouse pointing at the button " keputusan " .


LOL


But luckily !!!


I passed my undang test x)







I was so so so happy ;p

Stop here . I love you hubbyyyy <3

p/s : my dad bought the iPhone 3Gs .

lols . SUCKS ! I hate iPhone -.-

I prefer my G705 <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment