Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Holiday again C:

Heyy peeps
Holiday again ! (:
Tuesday , 6th of October ; Cheong K day & 2nd & 1 month anni <3
Went sunway cheong k with Liu gang .
Hmmmmph , the very first time singing in front of so many people !
We're so enjoyable x)
But after that , something irritating happened !
Ummm , its okay then ~
Go back with Rying , Zhenyi & Yichin
Zhenyi was rushing to the tuition centre .
Rying , Yichin & I were so pity ..
" Jit Toh " until photo shooting at hostel's carpark !! x)
LMAO
Then , I suggested to go to the playground .
We met Justin Dick on the way
Nge Nge took photo with him . He's lowheng ! haha
Reached the destination . xp
We took so many photoss ! OMG
They learnt my octopus expression but FAILED x)
& we did the sausage lips ! shhhh * ( don't say whose lips we're learning ! )
Darn funnnnnnyyyyyy !!!
Nahhhhh , the photosss .


After that , Reen's estima fetched me back to inn's house .
Cheong K again at Inn's house
Then , free KFC for my dinner x)
Back about 9 something .
Okays , end up here with this (:

p.s : Add oil for my hubby ! He's fighting in the war ; PMR . Jiayou Jiayou !
Love you much much much ~
p.p.s : Cheong K again ! Jeo me ~
p.p.p.s : Loh Tze Xian ! When wanna EAT EAT EAT ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment