Tuesday, September 1, 2009

With the complicated feeling .

Took by the lil MacBook (:
Holidays ended .. how sad )' :
& the SPM trial is coming ! lols = = .
My dad , asked me to bring 200 masks back & wear it to school everyday !
OMG OMG OMG
kinda hot you know ?
ISHHHHHHHH .. : s
Here's some picts ;]







I knew it's lame but bohuat ,
I'm really bored !
haha
Saturday ,
Went somewhere (:
Auto City : ice ice babyyy
[ The stupid ! x) ]



[ Chicken teriyaki rice , cheese chicken roll ? lols , garlic bread , curry combo baked rice , 可立饼 ]
We're so full = = ..
& we're happy !
but but but but ..
somethings happened on that night .
I'm so angry & disappointed !
But he begged me ..
I knew he loves me much but i hate his attitude !
Please , don't make this again ..
& YOU ! [ someone else , not him ]
you cheated me !
get out of my life !
I'm warning you .. zzz
You're damn yuckssssss
HIAO ZHA BOR ..
No more friends . LOLS
Don't ask & I'll never tell .



The next day ,
Pacific at 7.00pm
went the Thai food restaurant for dinner
9.30pm , movie time !
Orphan .


Kinda scary x)
The story is so nice !
Esther's such a bitch = = . lols
fake & 心机重
I love max !! She's so sweet (:
Hubby , never cheat me again .
I love you much .










































No comments:

Post a Comment