Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shake Shake ! Holidays started !

The pressie from Tang Wan Yin x)
thankss lil babe
Okays
I'm now in KL
With my cute lil MacBook <3

She's cute right ?

Hahaha I want my lil MacBook is a girl ;]
hahahahahahahaha

Okayyyyyys

I'm sad cause i can't hang out with my besties ):
how saddddddd ..
Girls , do miss meeee .
I didn't go to school since the spotcheck day .
Cause the old bitch was so so so annoying !
Thanks Uncle Tung x)
You're the hero !! hahahaha





This morning went to the japanese buffet & BBQ for our brunch ! x)

We were so fullllll











Ready to back then .
Saw the cupcakes & i bought it (:
So cute ! But i think i will not love the taste ..
I don't like dessert ; sweet foods .






cute right ? hehe









Holidays started .



I'm so so so so syok



But Mr.Nel miss me so much x))))



hahaha i miss him too



Waiting the daysss ! : x



This man love me so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment