Sunday, August 16, 2009


BOOOOOO ! fatty x)
Hello peeps (:
I'd changed a new blogskin !
The cute lil elmo & cookie monster ~
Love them muchhhh !
1000000000 * infinity thanks to Tang Wan Yin !
The lil babe who help me edit my blog til nice nice ~
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA *
Thanks lil girl x)
xoxo
Today , Syok Day !
Early in the morning , urmmm .. 9 something is quite early for me :x
I woke & waited for the moment !
11 something , I went someone house x)
Both of us were SO SO SO wet !
hahahahahaha
As long as we're happy (;
4pm , It's time to back ):
How sad ...
Reached home & I was so tired ..
Just get to the bed & sleep til 7pm x)
Today , I talked about Doomsday with him ..
We believed that it's coming sooooon ! Hmmph ..
Then , I received a msg from Mr.Nel
Hahahahahaha
About the what if Doomsday really happened
How sweet (:
I love you ! <3
Okays , stop here .
Study mode : on !
Do miss me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment