Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm back ;]

Aloha !
I'm here to blog again (:
Okays .
I just came back from KL on Friday
Those adults popek at Grandma house until 11 something .
LOLS . I'm freaking tired ! zzz
& the next day , I woke up early in the morning . 7am
Woke so early for my lovely DIM SUM !! x)
After that , back to Grandma house .
My parents , sister & I went to Queensbay around 10 something .
We seperated & I bought the shirt !
hahahahahahaha
The umbrella !! I straightly changed it . LMAO
Then then , my sis & I watched [ Where Got Ghost ]
Their pattern & the way they talked were really LAUGH MY ASS OFF !
The encik ( an indian ) wanted to say " geh kiang "
But he always says " gia keng " x))))
All of them laugh till ~~~~~~ lols !
I love funny moviesssssss (:
Then , we went to air hitam .
LAKSA LAKSA for our lunch (:
We brought my sis to my grandma's brother's house
& we back to Berapit again .
SLEEP at the first moment when reach there !
hahahaha
At night , my parents came my aunt's house & popek for few hours
Slept at around 2 am .
Okays .
School reopening soon . zzz
I hate school &&&&&
Should I have a hair cut ? >"<
Emmm . End with my pict here x)
p/s : I love this expression ! Looks like octopus ! ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment