Saturday, September 5, 2009

♥ 2nd Anni ; sick

06092007
The day we started our love story (:
Milk in love . Still remember it ?
We don't care what others say about us .
We just wanna love each other .

♥♥♥


06092008
The first anniversary of us
Both of us P that day
went jusco
Our lil baby borned that day (:

06092009
The second anniversary of us
Today , the big day of us !
But we can't celebrate together .
Due to my sickness & some reason .
Oh yea ! My Hp credit's expired date is 06092009 x)
So gham ! haha
The big day ,
We should be happy right ?
But I'm not for awhile ..
Okayss .. forget about it (:
在这两年里
发生了好多好多事情
好的不好的
开心的不开心的
我们也算是经历了不少事情

我们的家长应该都对对方的感觉不差
家长这关算过了
以后就要靠我们自己
即使再怎么困难 我们也要一起去面对
I wish our love will never end
I wanna love you till the end of my life
I YOU ; Je t'aime
Peeps , sorry for the late update !
I'm lazy & sick .
Illness is killing me = = .
Fever , cough , flu ...
Recover soon !!! zzz
p/s : Who wanna go TAO with me ? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment