Monday, September 14, 2009

Untitle ;]


Tao ; Liu Gang (:
We went Tao after our Sej Paper 2 !
Can't wait for the moment during the Sej paper x)
The most excited was NG KHOON WEI !
Walked so fast .
The waiter who serves us really looks like Mr.Bean
He's so funny ; Mr.Sunny (:
We ordered so so so many but seems like eat nothing x)
I ate lil but very full @@ ..
We're so happy ! HAHAHA
We love FOOD ~
We would like to spend on delicious FOOD !
BAHAHAHA
The next day ; 12th of Sept 2009
Birthday of Peh Yi Chin
Happy birthday sister !
I wished your earlier on Facebook cause my hp is out of credit !
Stay skinny , pretty & mysterious x)
Will remember your present ! (:
Exam ; 3 days to go !
Okays , I gave up my Physics & Chemistry
I really hate them . zzzz
Bla bla bla ..
I hate study ! I hate exam !
Bless me ..
A short post here . Bye peeps .
p/s : I wanna watch Final Destination , Where got ghost , Murderer , Guai Tan & the coming movie ; Tsunami
Watch with me Watch with me !!!GRRRR!!
&&&&&&&& I want go Cheong K !! x)
I just hope that I can graduate like others ):

No comments:

Post a Comment