Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My lovely holiday (:


Hey peeps , I'm back again (:
Blogging with my lil MacBook again !
Finally the F'ing Trial past !!
Bahahahaha x)
After the last paper ; Chemistry paper 3
Me & Rying followed Lynn's car to auto city
At first , we decided to go Winter Warmers
But at last , we followed Lynn to sushi king
The Big Bowl is really BIG BIG BIG !
LOLS
Lynn fetched me home after that !

Friday , holiday started !!
Bored at home ):
Saturday ; went out with Inninn , Liming & Lingling ( da jie ) x)
We decided to go to Gurney but at last we went to Queensbay
Inn bought so much = = 
All of us had so much fun there lols !
Da jie is so funny LMAO
She always call me xiao mei = = ..
We went the fun fair outside Queensbay around 8pm
We're so crazy !! lols
Then we headed to auto city ; winter warmers
about 10pm , went home !
Planned to play again on mid-autumn festival
hahahaha waiting (:



Sunday ; Back KL
I woke up early in the morning & waited my aunt fetch me
She & my cousin wanna follow me to KL
Sitting on the bus for few hours lols
my hubby & his family went ipoh that day .
I saw a car , Wxx 8321 ( the number <3>
Then i texted him & told him .
Few minutes later , he texted me & said he saw that car too !!
OMFG ! Then the bus stopped at the petrol station for 20minutes
He said he seems like saw my bus ?! lols
Then when i walked down from the bus ,
OMG OMG OMG
I saw the thin & long one ; Mr.Nel !!
LOLS LOLS LOLS
we're so excited ! hahahaha
We talked for awhile , then he left .
Then his dad drove near by me ,
then his mum talked with me .
His dad , told his friend that i'm his daughter-in-law !!
LMAO !
Skipped ..
I reached there about 12 something .
I'M HOME FINALLY !!
HOME SWEET HOME (:

The next day ; Sunway Pyramid
My cousin , sis & I decided to watch movie .
But the cinema FULLED ! OO"
Canceled our plan . zzz
walk for few hours
bought a shirt for him & Roxy slippers for myself (:
After we're home ,
We discovered something disgusting in my mum's lil garden .

TA-DAAAAAAA !!

The fat fat fat & beautiful caterpillars !! lols
DAMN ! There's not only 3 of them ..
YUCKKSSS

Then Then , my cousin , 2 younger sisters & I
went to the playground !
hahahaha 
Cousin said i look thin & tall in this pict !
zzz
He always said that i'm fat & short ! haha

The twins ; cutie (:
Legs & slippers ; mine & cousin's



The next day ; sushi day !
My mum back from The Curve & Ikea
She bought something back !
TA-DAAAA !
Sushi making process (:
p/s : I fried the eggs ! x)
The sushi-sss x)
they're ugly yet nice (:


OKAYSS !
Stopped my post here (:
Do miss me !

No comments:

Post a Comment