Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tik Tok Tik Tok

Nah ! Keleng Kesi x)
I never used to wear any specs kay
My eyes are so so so so perfetct ! haha
Just felt that time passes so damn fast .
The fucking January past ! hahahaha
Many bad things happened on the first month of 2010
LOL
I got the lessons from those bad things
I should not trust PEOPLE easily
I should not tell PEOPLE my things
hahahahahahahahahaha
Cause PEOPLE changed too fast & easily (:
I don't give a damn what you say to me
I don't really care what you think of me
lalala~
" My life is my life , Your life is your life "
What a nice sentence !
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
You're just nothing .
Okays .
Today is the first day of February
Valentines' day & CNY are coming soooon !
Didn't get my CNY stuffs yet .
Oh man = = ..
I've a lots of things want to buy .
Dresses , heels , bag , belts .etc etc etc ...
Nothing to buy at Midvalley ..
Sungei Wang is my destination xD
Or maybe I'll go back to the hometown ( Penang , BM )
To get them !!!
So damn miss everything there ~
Hmmmmph.
Just a simple post cause nothing to blog .
Waiting my hubby back from schooool ~
I miss him lots lots !
Baby , I'm waiting for our 888 days (:
Love you always & forever .
Not to leave me again .
Cause you're the only one I need in my life c:

No comments:

Post a Comment