Friday, July 31, 2009

♥ The week

Red 8号 球衣 from the pig (:
Okays , let me start my stories in this lovely week
Last friday , i went to SMJD to watch the basketball match .
But our school lose ):
How sad ..
After back home , i took my bath & went to St.Anne with Reen & Bulat
So tired but happy x)


The next day : Rying's & Khoonwei's birthday celebration at Gurney
We hide inside the fitting room for 1 hour ! lols

Took many many photosss
So sweet <3

9 something we reached home , Reen & I went Inn's party
But i'm not happy . ):

& you , don't guess my thinking ! LOLS










The 2 celebrations of my friends , ended (:


Monday : My No.8's basketball match




See ? The pig face x)
So sweet & cute ~

Win that day ! Woohooo
Know why ?
Cause my lil Elmo went the match !

On the next next day ,
They won the match too !
Cause my lil Elmo went toooooo ~

Then , on the final match ,
They won ! Muahahahahahaha ~
The first runner up of Penang state !
Nehhh ~
The tall & the short
The Beast & the beauty
The number 8 lovers ~
He loves me lots lots ! x)

See , you will win when my lil Elmo with you (:














p/s : the next birthday girl , is ME is ME ! 8th of August ~

























No comments:

Post a Comment