Monday, July 20, 2009

Ridiculous !

* my long long hair * bye byeeee ):
with his shirt ~
Hmmph , Something happened yesterday
& we cold for the whole sunday
But we're okay now ~ so sweet x)
Girl , I don't know what to say .
Just , try to know others feeling & think about them .
bla bla bla ....
bye byeeeeeeee *
So everything settled & as normal <3
I love peace !
The pig , Mr.Nel
I love this man so much & i couldn't live without him <3

29th of July , 2008

hahahahahaha
Long time ago but i felt so sweet (:
The pig & I with the Love shaped balloon he gave me
Captured by my sister : Ms.Peh Yi Chin ! <3





Today is the first day ...
3 days to go !
Bahahahaha ( influence by my lover ? lols . BTW , ITS REALLY NICE xD )
3 days after , we'll be freeeeeeeeee !

Khoonwei's & Rying's birthday party is coming coming coming ~
wooooohooooooooooooooo ~
6 of us again !










Kiss me kiss me x)
Keep singing this sentence when walking back to R's hostel !
hahaha




current mood : Crazy & happy






I'm happy no matter what you say (:

No comments:

Post a Comment