Sunday, July 19, 2009

BOOOO !


Hello there ,
I'm here to blog at last = = .
I'm so sorry that didn't update due to my laziness ..

17th of july ,
It was friday & I didn't present for school
cause my hair is long !
MY MUM FORCED ME TO HAVE MY HAIRCUT !
zzzzzz
Seee , my hair WAS long
but now my hair is FUGLY !
Ignore me when see me at school ):


12th of July
Liu gang's meeting !
It was a wonderful day for me (:
Because its such a long long long time i didn't hang out with them !
How sweet ~

Random picts













We watched ice age 3 that day
I love it so much !
All of them are so cute !
Especially the T-rex babiess & Baby Mammoth <33
The eye lashes impressed me . LMAO = = .
19th of July
I absent for liu gang's exercise day !
Okay Okay ..
I decided to present on the next exercise day .
Zhenyi keep asking me to go ! ;p
She always popek me : x
Stop here ..
Who's here to understand me ?
I'm not that tough ) :


No comments:

Post a Comment