Monday, July 6, 2009

Urghhh !

Hmmphh ..
I'm not in the mood .
I hate my life @@
Maybe i think too much but .. lols = = .
Speechless zzz
Okay fine !
I'm waiting my G705 .
Daddy come back faster ~
Maybe it's not so geng as others ,
But enough for me (:
I'm not lil miss greedy ~
Exam is coming soooooooon !
Not even touch my bookss = = .
I'm lazy bugz . haha
Who can teach me Form4 til Form5's Physics & Chemistry ?
ahhaaaaaa ! I hate Science & Maths :s
Anyone loves domokun ?
wahahaaaa !
I love it so so so much !
He is so cute & funny ~
Crazy about him <3
Each of liu gang's member has a domokun's stuff
Khoonwei & Yichin using the same wallet ,
Rying & Zhenyi using the same pencil case ,
I'm using domokun's pencil case too ~ but different with them (:
Reen bought a lil bag . Don't know how to describe ! :x
But abit funny xD
WE LOVE DOMO !
I'm bored .
Jeo me out !
Always freeeeeeee ..

No comments:

Post a Comment