Monday, April 26, 2010

Aloha !
I'm here to blog again .
Actually there's nothing special for me to blog .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Come syok also can mah right ?
LOL


230410 ; Brunch @ IDK where = = ..
Super Big Bowl Tomyam Seafood Mee !
This is mine ! LOL
Rm 13.++ for this .
BUT BUT BUT really 真材實料 one
got 3 big big prawns , many many fish slices & LALAss .
My mum cant finish her TOMYAM ! HAHAHA
She noob XD
But it's really nice ! Slurrp !
I Love Tomyam ~
So many people went there ! @@
I was full like hell after that .. = =

Went to apply a credit card @ Public Bank after brunch .
Will receive the letter within 2 weeks (:

It's BORING DAY again ...


240410 ; Skype @ home with Hubby
He skipped his tuition class because of me & also lazy ;p

250410 ; Skype @ home with Hubby for whole day !
This is my brunch by myself ! bwahahahaha
You know , I'm quite talented in COOKING !
The foods in the plate are ; crabsticks , eggs & pork slices
The very first time I tried to cook Japanese Fried Eggs .
The sweet sweet eggs in Japanese Restaurant ah .
Guess I'm quite success XD
Cause my sister & I are lovin' it !
& fried the crabsticks & pork slices with garlic butter ~
Yummy Yummy !!
I LOVE TO COOK BUT HATE TO WASH ..
SO , my sis washed everything ! hahahahaha ..

Okays . Gonna stop here .
I know it's boring .
But my University life is gonna start !
So , I'll tell you all my new life @ UTAR (:

Bye.


p/s : I'm skype-ing with hubby right now ! WOOOTs ~
p/p/s : 吳卓羲 黃宗澤 陳豪 & 鄭嘉穎 are going to Genting Arena @ 220510 ! I wanna go ! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment