Monday, April 19, 2010

;b

Hellow ~ 
I'm back from Penang (:
I'm so so busy for these few days !
WHY ?!
Because I keep hang out with babes !
& also meet up with my hubby ! 
I love them much much ~

Okays .
Rying & I went back to Penang on Wednesday .
By aeroline !
So so so so good service ~
I like that 巴士少爺 !
LOL
Reached Rying's house about 1030pm or 11pm @@ .

Thursday ; School !
Woke up early in the morning & went to school .
Meet up with JiaLi & also Hubby ~
I want to go back to SCHOOL ! = = .
Miss my high school life very very much !
I met so many VIPs in my life .
My babes & my hubby !!
I have so much memories there (:
Puan Yeoh , GMT , OSS , TKT , Ah Goay & guard also a part of my memories = = .

Went to baby's house then .
Thanks Rying !
I love the moment when we're together !
I Love you baby !

Friday ; Queensbay Mall
Reached Yichin's place around 1045 am .
Waited for Von & Reen for 2 hours @@ ..
But we enjoyed while waiting them XD
Reached Queensbay around 1 something .
Went House of Pancakes for our lunch !
*Upload food's photo when I get it !*

See ! I'm using EOS 500D ! Look so PRO right ? XD
Bought a T-shirt from Brands Outlet !

Nah ! haaha XD Just wanna show you all my hair bun !
Went Forever 21 !
We saw a girl / woman stole something there ! zz
Saw this crazy woman since I stepped into FOREVER 21
She looked very kincheong !
I felt she's so weird @@ .
& Finally she really stole something !
She stole a bag & a necklace ..
Luckily she get caught by the staff & also securities .
She really mempersiasuikan Chinese & Women !
LOL
Went back BM about 5pm .
Met up with hubby for 10 minutes .
But it fulfill my heart !
I love you hubby !!!!
Before bath . XD

Saturday ; Station one
Dinner @ station one with babes !
Took alot photos !! Crazayy ;D
NAH ~
Group photo ! Guess which is me !
hahahahahaha DO love my tongue = =
* love *
Where's Yichin ? xp
黑人牙膏代言人 !
My 大頭照 by EOS 500D

My MacBook & my babes !
KhoonKhoon & I ~

Love this (:
I know I'm funny ! XD
LOL ! We tak sempat take photo = = ...
This pose is asking the webcam stop capturing us ! LMAO .
Look alike ?
Rilakkuma , Me & Von .
Went back Rying's house about 11 something .
Play skype with Khoonwei .
Laughed our ass off ! Especially my voice . bwahahaha
I love Khoonwei so much !!!


Saturday ; Nelson's place
We cold war from 11something morning to 4something afternoon = = ..
He ignored me !! GRRRRR
Never mind , cause we sweet back after that (:
Played WEBCAM again XD
We laughed so hard !
View this when you're upset .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Please , this is too funny !
LOL .. Me & Nelson's ketiak ! hahaha
Normal one ~ We're pretty & handsome actually ! XD
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! too funny liaw this !!!!


Okay la .
Stop here liaw ~
My baby Nelson is waiting for me .





p/s : Nelson's grandma hurt her hand ! Please take care ya ! I'll go for your birthday celebration if i can ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment