Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hellowww (:

Is wearing the high waist skirt ! LEAPORD ! XD
I bought this skirt (:
Hennah , I know I'm fat !


Okays , recalling to last friday .
Rying overnight at my house
Cause we're going to Sunway Pyramid on the next day !
Went McDonald's around 8pm .
After our dinner , back home !
Popek till 4am with her .
CRAZAYYYY !
As you know , I love to talk la . ;p
I'm a talkative & CUTE girl ~ LMAO

Very tired on the next day .
Took our brunch at Pasta Zamnai
Love the foods there !

Its me with my pale face ):


Ahaa ! We love this so so much !
Zhen , I bet you will love it ! (:

Our drinks ; mix fruits tea & apple green tea .

That's mine ! curry prawn rice XD

US !

Okays , don't blame me cause there's so less photos .
Because SOMEONE forgot to bring her camera !
URGHH !

Went to Redbox then .
Yea ! We love to SING !
Bwahahaha !

Rying bought many things that day !
I just bought 2 high waist skirts only ):



Buggie R , come my house again ! XD
Tell me more secrets ! lalala ~






Baby Nelson , I miss you madly ):
I want you now !
NOW NOW NOW !!
Miss you everything ...
I love you hubby !
I wont leave you again ! Promised . x x x
Our love will never end (:

No comments:

Post a Comment