Monday, March 1, 2010

My CNY (:


Happy CNY (:

Okays .
I've been neglected my blog for ages = = .
Sorry for my laziness .

Start from 14th February ; 初一 & 情人节
So happy cause can celebrate both with my hubby !
Went his 外婆家 at first & took 全家福 xD
The auntie beside me is 小姨 of him .
She's so funny = = .
Kissed on my lips & touch my 重要部位 ( 不是下面 ) LOL


Then , started to do some silly things xD
* The biggest fan i ever see !

After that , headed to his 婆婆家
took angpauS & gambled .
* my face spoiled everything = =

初二 ; His 婆婆家 again
gambled ..

病态赌徒 xD

Then went his 干婆婆家
haha
His 干婆婆said , " chio ming ho ! " & " ming sui , sin cai sui ! " ( in teochew )

After that , My hubby & I went to Sunway to celebrate our valentines' day
SAKAE SUSHI * Loves

His my man !
Don't know why I felt he so endao that day = = ...
Then he become so bps xD
* eating *
* Ordering *
* Driving *


初三
Didn't go for anywhere .
Gambled = = ..
Sorry Liu Gang .
I absent for that day .

初四 ; Tambum Indah , Justine's house
Went Sunway for movie purposely .
Saw koktong = = . haha
The cinema was crowded = = ..
Wait till pekchekk
LOL .
& Finally we bought tickets but we just straight go to Justine's house without watching any movie . LMAO
Drove for a very long & straight road to his house .
Justine's dad was so so so friendly & 潇洒 = =
Gave Yihauw 一叠 RM1 & few RM5 to let him 做庄
That 衰神 Tan Vincent lose uncle's money when he 做庄
分钱分到很开心 因为不是他的钱 .. zz
Then we go back at 11 something .
Conclusion is , enjoyed that day (:

初五 ; Pacific , 72 家租客
Went pacific at 3 something .
Parked at abit far from Pacific due to some reasons xD shhh
72 家租客 was so so so funny ! LMAO
Then hubby & I were so crazy & did something !
Headed to Sunway again for our dinner after that .
* kckc-ing *


初六 ; Auto city & Chiawen's house
Waited Chiawen for whole afternoon because of Teow See Min !
Reached Chiawen house at around 4 something or 5
Popek for awhile & started prepare up ourselves .
The very first time make up for myself & for Seemin !
So proud huh ! Cause Seemin quite 满意 on my make up skills xD
Bwahahahahahahaha
Headed to Auto City then .
Swensens was so crowded with peoples ..
Met Yiting Ng there xD
Sambil wait sambil syok-sendiri xD
* 2 hiao po *
* the 3rd hiao po is here xD *
Yeng lehhh ~~ ;p
* keleng kesi hide in the fitting room & snapped it LOL *
We met so manyy people there !!
Paise ya Seemin .
haha
Cant let you see that BOY x)

Back to Chiawen house then .
Overnight at there & had our girls talk that night (:
I missed you all so so so much ! Loves


初七 ; Pacific again , 72家租客 again
Haissssss
Because of Seemin , so i have to watch that movie again xD
Although was the second time i watched it ,
But still laughed my ass off !
Back to my grandma house then .



初八 ; 拜天公
Went to picked my hubby up who training at school .
His grandma house AGAIN !
Helped to prepare everything .
Ate many on that night .
Curry mee , laksa , sandwiches .. etc
Go back around 2 am . LOL

That's all for my new year (:

No comments:

Post a Comment