Monday, March 22, 2010

I AM BACK !


Seriously , he really looks so adorable in this photo ;p
He is mine ! 

Okays . I'm finally back from everywhere .

Should start my story from 10th March .
I went back to Penang , BM on that day .
Went to MaxStyle after reached BM .
Thanks Chiawen for fetching & waiting me (:
After that , overnight at Chiawen's house
All of us were so nervous cause we're going to take our result on the next day .
Oh Gosh ..
As you know , I'm not study kaki ..
I'm so scared that I will get a G ! LOL

11th March ; Doomsday
Okays . Reached school in the morning & waited .
Ummmm .. The result of mine was not that bad as I thought ..
Still , I'm not satisfied on it .
Forget about it = = ..
Went to Sunway for Cheong K then .
16 persons in a gang @@ ..
All of us went crazy when we played the high songs ! LMAO
Its tired yet joyful day (:

12th March ; Reen's birthday
But she doesn't held a party on that day .
Followed Chiawen & Barney to school for their stuffs .
Met up with hubby & chit-chatted for whole morning (:

13th March ; JSPO concert
Outings with my girls !
Rushed to school early in the morning !! LOL
Thank you Chiawen again ! ;p
Reached Dewan Sri Penang around 10 something .
Popek with girls & the lowheng one ; LCS
He'll very suffer without my voice = = ..
He begged me to talk with him LMAO .. zzz
Went Gurney after that .
Girls prepared up in the huge fitting room & the only boy doing his own stuff outside .
Tahh-dahhhh
After prepare up myself (:
I love this style ;b
Group photo !
Rying , Wenlee , Minvoon & I
We had lotsa fun that day (:

14th March ; Wanyin house
Went there to waiting someone
Played Piano , the song ; Right here waiting
I'm still learning from Ms.Tang WanYin .
She said I have the talent to play Piano xp
Bwahahahahahhaha
Sing K & watched tv .
Went someone house then !

15th March ; Sunway , Sing K
Went Sunway again , with hubby & his buddy .
It's really tired when I meet up with Tan Vincent = = ..
Non-stop quarrel .. zzz
That's not the point .
THE POINT IS : MY HUBBY SINGS VERY WELL ON THAT DAY !!
I love it (:

16th , 17th , 18th March ; Genting Highlands
Went Genting with his family !
His mum asked me to drive when she's tired !! LOL
But finally NO la .
I'm so scared okay = = ..
While waiting for check in !
Poser !
Bought this immediately after I saw it XD
After Checked in , hubby & I walking around in First World .
Went Starbucks to take a rest .
His favorite ; Mocha ! ( Taken by JiaJia.Chong )
The very first time I drink this kind of thingy .
Ummm . I mean , Mocha , Cuppochino etc .. 
Cause I really hate the smell & the taste .
But Mocha taste Good ! xp
Playing with the canon ixus's effects .
I was so tired on that day .
Straight sleep at Starbucks @@ ..
Nah .. Sleeping zzz ..

The next day ; Outdoor !
The very first time to outdoor since 199x year ? LOL
Don't laugh at me !
Cause I'm really scared = = ..
The first thing I played was DRAGON .
Nothing fun at all ! zzz
Don't know what those people shouting at . @@
Next ; Flying chairs
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
I played this for 2 times !!!!!
So unbelievable right ?
But I LOVE IT !!!
Nah , I started to scare after I sat on it xp
Then , we don't forget to take some picts !!
Got feel lehhh ~ NelNel.Peh was the photographer !
We go to the Pirate's Ship then .
LOL LOL LOL
I shouted so so loud & keep laughing .
( Idk why I'll keep laughing when I'm scared )
NelNel.Peh laughed at me when I'm screaming = = ..

Nah , on the Pirate's Ship xp
Next , Hubby & I went to 踏船
耍浪漫一下 LOL
The Girl
& The Boy (:
It's so so hot & Finally my face become red red red = = ..
sunburn la zzz
Then we played the what what train . LOL
I forgot the name .
SO SO FUN ! But ends so fast @@ ..
Played this for 2 times also !
Then , going to indoor because it's raining !
The lover (:
The balloons from clown !!
Love this flower balloon ~

Motion Master then .
Bwahahahahahaha
Ignore my silly face !
Ummm . The effects were quite good .
But I don't really like it cause it makes me feel dizzy @@ ..

Back on the next day !

19th March ; Prepare Hubby's Birthday Present
Fetched him to tuition & went jusco with his sis .
Bought everything I needed .
Started to do it at 11pm ..
I really used much effort to done this !!
I mean the album la .
The box I bought it from S&J la . haha
The love shape really hard to cut = = ..
Wrapped the white paper on it for 2 layers .
Hais .. The procedure is so complicated la !
Still , I'm done !!
But it was 3am .. (!!!)
Luckily the Birthday Boy loves it (:




Tah-dahhh !! Nice leh x)

20th March ; Nelson's birthday celebration @ TAO
I planned this surprise for him last night ;p
Thanks Rying for booking TAO for me .
Prepared up ourselves & headed to Auto City at 7pm .
Love this (:
ME ! Hiao Zheng pattern XD
The Tam Chiak Gui ! Baby Nelson ~ *loves*

The prawns ! ( Rying's favorite ;b )
Went back around 10pm .
After bathed , we play crazily !!!! LMAO
He loves my laughing pattern XD

Hubby , Happy birthday to you .
This is the very first time I planned about your birthday celebration .
I hope you will like it .
& I promise , you will get more & more surprise on the continue birthday !
I love you Nelson Chong !

21th March ; Back to KL ):
How sad ..
Time flies yet I spent my days with buddies & hubby !
I love this kind of life !



Stop here .

ps : I'm confusing about college .. ):
pps : I miss my hubby like heavan !!

No comments:

Post a Comment