Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hellou.
Feel like blogging suddenly . HAHA
This is Chong's Family & I  ;DD

Why am I blogging here ?
Because I'd just viewed his mama's FaceBook photos .
It's our Penang one day trip ! WOOTS !
I just feel like , they're becoming a part of my life day by day .
I mean Chong's Family .
You know what , I'll stay at his house every time I go back .
It's just like my 2nd home .
*Not saying that I'm their incoming daughter-in-law la .*
I just feel that when I couldn't go back my own house ,
I can get some warm from his family .

I really feel so stress & unhappy after I moved to hostel .
I can't even stay in Kampar for a weekend .
It's just 2 days , but I really cant stand for it .
I couldn't live without my family & baby .
& I'm not with any of them here !
Do you understand my feeling ?

Okays , let's back to the topic .
His parents treat me quite good you know .
IDK how to share the feeling ,
We can talk to each other very well & not like strangers .
We can joking around with each other .
These are just so warm .
I feel that I'm lucky cause not everyone can be so close with their Boyfriend/Girlfriend's family members .
Thanks for treating me so good , Chong's Family .

I'll appreciate you all ! (:
*LOVES*

No comments:

Post a Comment