Thursday, August 26, 2010

For my Group8 members (:

Hey guys ,
This sem is going to end soon .
I really appreciate you guys !
You guys treat me so so good .
Especially Fish Chang , Chong Suet Yee , YiGinn Lee , Lim Jay Vee & Chin Yueen Jing .
We're the gang . I'm sorry for not attending the lakeside gathering always .
Not only the gang , my baby Heidi , Jiayee , Jessie , Reanne , Brenda , Shwuhuey , Shiaowenn , Fennie & ETC .. ( Sorry for not typing out your names , but you guys are always inside my heart )
I really love you guys . 
We had a great memories in Group8 !

Maybe sometimes I'm too straight forward & I may hurt you before ,
So I'm here to apologize ! SORRY ! :c
What I said doesn't mean anything , maybe I'm just joking around or what .

Actually I wanted to change to KL campus before cause I hate Kampar .
But I really don't want to leave you guys .
You all are GOOD & TRUE friends ! ( SUMPAH )
& luckily the KL campus don't have FAS subjects . 
The God wants us to stay together ! (:
So I'll appreciate you guys !

Promise me , our friendship will not change even though we're in the different class next sem !


TAN BEE KUAN ;
Especially for you one .
I knew you since the first day !
Okay , you're funny & pretty ! ( don't sombong ) -.-
& I appreciate you alots la !! Yor
You treat me also very good lor seriously .
HAHAHAHA ! 
We'll be stick together on the next sem ! SOB !! XD
Okay la . Stop here cause we need to meet everyday after this sem ~ 
dai ba chances la right ? haha



stop here & study mode ON !

No comments:

Post a Comment