Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18th Birthday Celebration.

Hi everyone .
I'm here to update my blog .
Sorry for being lazy -.-

Story start . 30th of July ; kwong wah football match .
Jit Sin team did a good job !
But "someone" was so noisy :s
31st of July ; St.Anne day
Went St.Anne with baby this year .
We missed a chance on last year & something bad happened :c
But I swear I won't let it happen again !
Helped his grandma at her stall .
Another tiring day .




6th of August ; Presentation day
( I didn't use camera on that day so I'm using another day's presentation's photo ! )
Seriously , I hate to wear formal although it's smart .
Damn hot & pekcek lar ! :s


7th & 8th of August ; My 18th birthday celebration !
7th of August , baby & I went to Segafredo to countdown my birthday .

8th of August ; Queensbay & Basketball match
Had our lunch @ KimGary .
Kapsiao lots -.-
Fetched Baby , Kaiwen , Vincent & Zhanhei to the match then .
They're awesome (:


Someday of August ; Get a surprise from housemates 
They bought a cute lil birthday cake for me !
How sweet ~ ;D
Thanks you guys !
& I also get a birthday card from my classmates !
I'll upload to my facebook soon ! (:

Back to my home on last weekend !
Went I-City to have our dinner .
BBQ Steamboat .
There's so so so so so many people & so damn beautiful lor !
IDK why my photos didn't rotate .
& IDK how to rotate by using this macbook -.-
So I only post this .
Seriously , I don't like macbook .. :x
Arrghh ! Wait me know all the things about macbook then I'll love it perhaps -.-



p/s : Blackberry or iPhone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment