Friday, July 2, 2010

Random.

Hi peeps .
I have the sudden urge to blog about my kampar life right now !
Okays , this is a post without photo . Read it patiently . (:
For your information , my hostel can online finally !!!
But then , my noob MacBook cant online .. IDK why . zzz
So I'm using my cousie's lappie ..

It's week 5 now !
Week 6 is coming .. Time flies ..
I've been here for 1 month .
Means that I still have 2 months to go !
Yea , I'm waiting for the sem break -.-
I was like " ~.~ " when I think that I still have to stay at Kampar for 4 years ...
GOD !! SAVE ME PLEASE !!!!
NO , I should say : Build a shopping mall like Queensbay or Mid valley @ Kampar PLEASE !
So that we wont be so so so boring without going back to hometown .

Now let's talk about my class .
Such a lovely class I'm having .. LOL
All of us are so bekerjasama to bully the Maths tutor today XD
LMAO !!!
He never teach us anything but just let us write our answer on the whiteboard & "EXPLAIN" the answer by writing it on the whiteboard ! Yea , It's his "EXPLANATION" ..
We really miss our ex-maths tutor , Miss.Tan .
She's such a good tutor !! Although she loves to put her hand in & out her pocket during class .
Alright , we had our maths test 1 on the passed wednesday .
I didn't prepare for it due to my laziness BUT luckily I still can calculate & draw the graph correctly . Aiiyah I'm saying I'm clever , just LUCKY kay ? -.-

Currently I'm so into MAHJONG ! XD
Syok-nya !!
Most of my housemates love to play mahjong tooooo ~
They influenced me -.-
& we love to gossip toooo !!
But they're good housemates la ~ ;p


Well , I think I've to stop here .
I'm very tired now !
Bye. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment