Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's all about love !

This will be a post for my beee !

First of all , I apologize for being lazy to update my blog .
I'm busy for my midterm tests & assignments .
Alright , I'll share my stories with you guys in next post .
Because I'm gonna write something for my baby !


Bee , thanks for giving me a wonderful weekend .
This will be my busy yet wonderful weekend for me .
Although Saturday is a bit busy & tired day for us ,
But we enjoyed it !
We spent lotsa time with each other & also your family members .
I love it ! (:
After busy for almost half day ,
We're exhausted !
But then we still decided to go for the movie @ Sunway Carnival .
We watched The Twillight Saga : Eclipse on the second row from the screen .
Guess what ? My neck was pain like hell ! XD But still , we enjoyed it !
Reached home about 12a.m , & having our 两人世界 .
Viewing the old photos with you , crapping & laughing all the time .
Bee , do you know that I love to spend my time with you in this way ?
We can still very happy & sweet without spending money .
I love the simple way we loving each other .

The second day , we went for movie again !
Bee , I just love to watch movie with you !
It doesn't matter that we're watching in cinema or tv or just a laptop .
As long as we're sticking together . ;D

I used to call you "Beee'' all the time .
Without any reason .
I used to ask you which way to go & asking you is it my driving skills improved .
I used to kiss you every morning since I wake up when I'm staying @ your house .
I used to crapping with you every night before I sleep @ your house .

I used to miss you everytime I went back to Kampar or Shah Alam after left your house .

I used to love you every moment since the day I met you .


It's all I wanna tell you .
I love you Beee ! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment