Tuesday, December 28, 2010

X'mas Post.


Merry Christmas !
Current profile picture of Facebook. :D

The X'mas of 2010 is the greatest X'mas in my life !
So syok you know ?
Meet up with my lovely friends after I reached BM.
Went Overtime @ Auto City.
Popek a lots until sore throat XD
Keep recalling those funny memories with them.
We're still the same.
Still that close , still that sweet!!
I love you all !!
Here's the group photo without REEN !
REEN we miss you so muchhhh :c
Come back faster alright?
The next day, 23th of December ; X'mas eve's eve party

Very crazy party !!
5 of us again !!!

WOW !!!
It's been so long that I didn't meet up with s6 members.
But then there's just few of us.
S6 members : Tukia, JingTing, GaikKeat, Rsim, JiaJing, JunKai
Rying, Khoonwei, ME, Yichin, Zhenyi

Ummm, Zuyi counted as s6 members? But just for Form4 ! haha
We played games, popek, drink & eat (?)


Khoon & I ! I upload this photo cause I like it XDD


The next day, 24th of December ; X'mas eve party @ Bayview Hotel !

Prepared everything, fetched Weisoon & Zhanhei, & started our journey to Batu Ferringhi !
Okay this is the very first time I drove to Batu Ferringhi ..
The road is really scary LOL .
But then we reached there safely ! XD
( My driving skills quite GOOD okay ? LMAO )

Walk around on the beach with 3 ma lat lou ( in cantonese )
Thanks Weisoon for carrying my bag !
See I love this so much .
It's just so natural . HAHA
Credit to Nelson Chong , my man .
After that, played pingpong with baby & then the rest of ma lat lou came -.-

Now I'm going to introduce the hiao-est ma lat lou among them.
SWEET KAI WEN !
He's so fucking hiao on that day, the hiao cb of the day !! XD
Tah-dahhhh !

遲早被全世界公幹的兩個kapsiao kia

We started to set up everything on the beach at around 8pm .
The very weird charcoal doesn't work at all !
finally a hero bought us a new charcoal & we finally started to BBQ !
Jynn Ooi, luckily you didn't come cause rain heavily & we waited for almost 1 & a half hour only can start our BBQ -.-

I wanna introduce a new member in our BBQ team,
Tah-Dahhhh !!
P/s : not weisoon , is the black color mammal XD
Tan Vincent named it as xxx .
Don't say out it's name please !!
Our new member has a friend too !
Another yellow-brown mammal.
They're couple ! LMAO XDD
See , we're good friend.
We treated they eat many things kay? XD

We're the 智慧隊 ( Weisoon, Zhanhei, ME & Kaiwen )
Nelson was busying to take photos so I just popek with them.

Okay, I'm the only female in the group.
But it's okay cause we're friends :D

Me !! my legs very short XD

Bebe ! His pattern banyak !!

Lastly, the group photo without Nelson XD

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The next day, 25th of December ; Candlelight Dinner @ QE II

The X'mas day, baby decided to have our dinner @ QE II
We've planned about it long time ago !!
I am so excited & happy .

There's so nice I mean the atmosphere.
So romantic XD
We ordered 2 X'mas sets.


The appetizer ; Tunal Salad with mango. N-I-C-E !
The following is Lobster soup, Orange flavor ice-cream ( yucks ).
Main course : Turkey Breasts ( Nelson's ) & Tiger Prawns ( Mine )
And the dessert is
Tah-dahhh !
This , I forgot what's the name.
The decorations of it was so nice but it tastes sucks. :s
Sorry maybe I don't like desserts XD

After finished our dinner,
We asked the waitress to take a photo for us!
We're still crazy in LOVE !
Thanks baby, thanks for giving me an awesome X'mas memory.
You're so great !
I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment